Sunday 28 November 2010

the first dusting of snow

Dust of Snow

The way a crow
Shook down on me
The dust of snow
From a hemlock tree
Has given my heart
A change of mood
And saved some part
Of a day I had rued

Robert Frost








such a cold, cold day. I can't believe the canals are frozen over already-and it looks  as if the cold weather is here to stay for a while at least




glorious Jelly Antler  fungus,spotted and named by Frankie within a minute of me telling her there might be some renumeration for spotting fungi on such a cold day...serves me right

no idea what this is-I did poke it though

crab apples galore




Guinea fowl tracks -there were masses of them (usually the birds are very much apparent but clearly too cold even for them).Frankie requested the photo,so this one is just for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment